Get a free estimate
When a hard drive or other storage device stops working, the data is often still present on the drive and might still be retrievable. The files on the drive could be priceless to you and worth trying to recover.
- Data recovery for hard drives, SSDs, memory cards, USB drives
- Technicians recover your data in a secure lab
- May be restored in as little as two days (2-21 days)
- Once completed, recovered data will be sent back on an external drive
- Complimentary shipping using a prepaid shipping label
- No extra charge if data can’t be recovered
To get your free estimate, fill in the details below and click through to the service portal.
Thank you for contacting us. Your information has been submitted successfully. Please visit the Seagate Recovery Service Portal for further instructions.Seagate Recovery Service Portal